Level Control Valve System
LEVEL CONTROL VALVE SYSTEM
The LEVEL CONTROL VALVE SYSTEM, complete with PILOT VALVE and accessories, will maintain the appropriate tank operating water level. The system is tight closing on shut-off. Items #1-#5 are supplied by MER-MADE FILTER.
1. The LEVEL CONTROL VALVE (LCV) AND ACTUATOR is a sprint-to-close type that will open when pressure is applied to the underside of the diaphragm.
2. The BRASS PILOT VALVE acts as a controller. As the water level in the tank drops, the pilot valve bleeds off less water from the supply line, thereby increasing pressure on the diaphragm, opening the LCV & allowing more water to flow through the influent line into the tank. The converse of this happens when the water level rises in the tank.
3. The 1/2″ INLINE STRAINER helps to keep small particles out of the system.
4. The 1/2″ BRASS NEEDLE VALVE allows for finer control of valve opening & closing.
5. The 0-60 LB., 2-1/2″ PRESSURE GAUGE provides you with the supply pressure.
A modulating type valve shall be installed on the tank inlet line. The valve shall be spring-closed, pressure-open diaphragm type with the operating pressure being supplied by an external water (optional air) source, minimum 20 psi. The valve shall be controlled by a pilot float valve installed in the tank. The system shall come complete with needle valve, inline strainer & pressure gauge. System to be supplied by MER-MADE FILTER, INC.