Description Series 143
Filter tanks are manufactured from fiberglass using heavy woven cloth as necessary for strength and have a minimum wall thickness of 0.3″. Filter tanks are designed for 50 psi working pressure with a safety factor of 4 to 1. They are factory tested at 75 psi. The effluent header is designed so that uniform collection of filtered water and distribution of backwash water is provided under the entire media area. The pipe is slotted PVC. The total area of slots in the filter is equal to (4) times the area of the inlet pipe. The orifices in top laterals are equal to (7) times the area of the inlet pipe. The filter tank is provided with 12″ x 16″ fiberglass elliptical manway with gasket, yoke, and bolt cover which is sealed by internal pressure. The filter is designed for a filter rate of up to 14 GPM per square foot of filter area and a backwash rate of 15 GPM per square foot of filter area.
- 16 sq. ft. – 45.5 sq ft. surface area
- (2) tank support saddles
- Manufactured with a minimum wall thickness of 0.3”
- 50 psi working pressure with a safety factor of 4 to 1 and tested to 75 psi
- (1) 12 X 16 gasketed man-way sealed by internal pressure
- 4 to 6” sch 40 PVC slotted under-drain headers
- 4 to 6” sch 80 PVC underdrain header with laterals
- 4 to 6” sch 80 PVC inlet header with diffusers
- Multiple Face piping configurations
- Stacked or side by side configurations
- Custom Configurations
To receive cad drawings, quotes or additional product information please contact us.